Monday, August 27, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 219: 19 years

On August 7th, Scott and I celebrated our 19 year anniversary!!!

YAY!!

Scott blocked off the entire day, turned off his phone, and said we could do whatever I wanted all day.  

Wow!

What do you do in Gulu, Uganda when you have the whole day?  There are no malls to walk around.  No movie theaters to go see a movie.  No gardens or arboretums or museums to visit.

Hmmm....

What to do??

I know!!

Let's go out to eat for EVERY meal....the entire day!!

It was so much fun!!!  We had breakfast at Coffee Hut (eggs, bacon, and an iced mocha for me, of course!).  Got the kids food for lunch and then went to Sankofa (where we shared Chicken Tikka Masala).  Ordered pizza for the kids for supper and went to Bomah to share fish and french fries!


What a fun anniversary!!

Unlike any we've had before!!



No comments:

Post a Comment