One fun "perk" about living here is access to cheap DVDs of shows in America.
We've had so much fun...and made so many memories...watching 2 particular TV series together (obviously, we preview the shows to make sure they are appropriate for children and have skipped or fast forwarded several episodes!). The first is Downton Abbey. We love it. The theme song is the ringtone on my phone. We talk about it with our friends. We get excited for season 3. It's just plain fun....
![]() |
| photo credit |
![]() |
| photo credit |


Just recently watched the first episode of Downton Abbey. I think I'm gonna like it! But I've not heard of Once Upon a Time. Maybe I can catch up with y'all and we can watch it together sometimes! :) Emphasis on the "together" part. haha
ReplyDeleteOk, the MAIN fast forward scene happens in the first episode of Downton Abbey! I was SO shocked! But it's the only scene like that in the first 2 seasons.
ReplyDeleteYES to Once Upon a Time...or ANYTHING that puts us TOGETHER!! You and Paul would LOVE the show, btw!