Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 216: A childhood friend's birthday

August 4th (the day I should have written this post).

It comes around every year.

And every year (even without Facebook's reminder), I think about my childhood friend, Teresa Miller Harrod, on her birthday.

This is Teresa and her daughter Rachel
The Millers and the Arringtons (my maiden name) were family friends.  And, technically, my sister Kathy was closer to Teresa than I was...but OH the fun memories I have of times spent together.

*********

August 9th (if I wasn't behind in blogging it would be coming up in a few days).

Laura Stanley Vaught's birthday.

Laura and her daughters, Ashley and Alyssa
We've been friends since I was 12.

I can't wait to be back in America to go out to lunch to celebrate our birthdays!

I am so thankful for childhood friends that I am STILL friends with!!  I mean, what a blessing that is!!  What fun memories of YEARS spent as friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment