Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 180: Laura feeling God's call on her life

All my kids love to go to Watoto.  We love our babies.  We love feeding them and playing with them.  We love ALL the babies...tiny ones up to ones that are learning to walk.

But Laura loves the little babies.


That's where she spends most of her time....with the tiny newborns.  And when I say, "tiny," I mean TINY.  3 pounds kind of tiny.


It's been fun to watch Laura win the hearts of the nurses that work with these tiny ones.  To earn their trust.  She watches and learns from them....and they give her responsibility with the babies.  

Watching Agnes to learn how to properly swaddle a baby
Putting into practice what she's learned!


And teaching Garrett!
Because of her work with these tiny ones, she feels like God is calling her to be a neonatal nurse (makes her GrandDaddy's heart glad, I'm sure.  For those who don't know, my dad is a neonatologist at Arkansas Children's Hospital).

So excited to see what God has in store for this sweet girl in the future!


1 comment: