Several months ago Scott's ipod got stolen. so sad
Since an ipod would be VERY nice to have on the plane back, I worked out a plan with my mom (and dad) to get his Christmas/birthday present early....a new ipod!!
First I had it shipped to OKC so Eric could put songs on it.
Then I contacted a team from Antioch Church in Norman and found someone who could bring it over.
Next, Katelyn picked it up from Eric and met the girl from Antioch. All this was done via secretive emails and text messages, btw...
Once they arrived in Gulu I snuck out of the house and took a boda (motorcycle taxi) to a nearby hotel to meet the team and pick up the ipod.
Then I came home and TOTALLY SURPRISED him! It was so great!!
I love surprises!!
Wow. Impressive. My creativity/ability to come up with cool stuff for Paul has seriously declined over the years. Poor Paul. :(
ReplyDelete