This is a blessing that I KEEP meaning to take pictures of!! I mean it's hard to DESCRIBE the difference in a driveway....what would make that a blessing??
In the "before" picture of the Watoto driveway (which I'll look around for to see if we miraculously took a picture of it), we had to cross a huge, deep drainage ditch to get into the gravel parking lot. It was the kind of ditch that we literally prayed about before we entered and exited. Literally, we prayed every time!! We were so afraid we were going to ruin our car...or get stuck.
Then one day we showed up and the whole driveway had been fixed! There was a drain pipe in the ditch and it was covered with dirt and gravel. So very very nice! We changed our prayer to one of thankfulness!
It's still so new to us that almost every time we drive in we remember to thank God for the new driveway.
Some time I'll take a picture of it and will post and update when I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment