Wow! This blessing is from the end of June....and I can't remember the exact details of that day!!
Everything seemed to go wrong at once. Isn't that what always seems to happen?? The main issue was our car. It wouldn't drive. THAT is a problem!!
Scott is very good with cars (which is a GOOD thing) and figured out that the problem was a spark plug (I think that's the name of the part...he's in South Sudan right now, so I can't ask him to be sure! {blush})
So Scott went in to town to buy a new one. Easy, right? Nope. This is Gulu, Uganda....and small town in Northern Uganda!! He finally found the part - but it was square and the hole was round. I'm not kidding!! Square "peg", round hole!! But my hubby made it work!! It won't last forever, but it'll get us through until he can go to Kampala and get us the correct one!
God also gave Scott the ability to fix the washer that day AND find someone to empty our sewage tank (isn't that just a pleasant thought?!?)
Think he could have a few tutoring sessions with my hubby when y'all get home? Uh...for obvious reasons.
ReplyDelete