Our family loved Andy Griffith.
We love the Andy Griffith show.
I grew up with my mom watching episodes of Matlock.
My grandmother lived with us for 11 weeks back in 2008 (in Texas). Every night before we went to bed we sat and watched an episode or two of the Andy Griffith Show with her. It was so fun to laugh with her!! She died in May of 2011 (while we were in Uganda). I'm so thankful for the time we had together!
So many fond memories!
We were so sad to see that Andy had passed away in July. We had a sweet time reminiscing about the show and about watching it with Grandmother.
We read an article about his life and were so thrilled to learn that he was able to fulfill his lifelong dream of being a recording artist!!
Of course, we watched the video of his last song with Brad Paisley.
So thankful to still be able to watch episodes of his shows and re-live our fun memories of Andy Griffith!!


We all love Andy, too!!!! Paul is probably the biggest fan, but Saylor especially loves to watch the AGS with Paul. She has certain episodes that are favorites. Oh, and I grew up watching Matlock at my Mamaw's house. When I was home with Noah (as a nursling), I rewatched all those Matlock episodes. (Paul made fun of me.) So funny. There's just something about Andy.
ReplyDelete