Saturday, May 26, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 144: BBQ pork sandwiches

I'm always looking for new meals.  Especially new meals that are e-a-s-y!  Our friends Jesse and Andrea Kroeze sell all sorts of yummy pork products and while I was out celebrating my friend's birthday we ran by and she bought a pork roast for bbq pork sandwiches.  hmmm....Maybe I should try that, too!  So I bought one.


It sat in my freezer for several days until the power decided it needed to be off more than on (grin) and I realized I NEEDED to cook the roast or it would be ruined. 


Was it easy??  Oh yeah!  I browned it then pressure cooked it for 45 minutes.  When we got home from Watoto, Melissa pulled it apart into bite size "strips" and we cooked it with some barbeque sauce and served it on toasted rolls.  Yummy!!  And easy!!  


Of course, no pictures!  After we had finished eating Melissa said, "You took a picture of that for the blog, right?"  oops.....


Why I count....

No comments:

Post a Comment