We serve an awesome, mighty God!!
Nothing is too difficult for Him!!
We sent out an email last week asking folks to help us raise $10,000 for plane tickets in just a few short days (by May 11th). It seemed like an impossible task. But nothing is impossible with our God!!
God used His people to bless us with enough money for our airline tickets AND some extra money to live on while we're home on furlough! He has provided for our need....through you, our supporters!
Thank you so much!!
Our airline tickets have officially been purchased!! We leave Uganda on October 2nd and arrive in Dallas on Oct 3rd. Then we will be in America until January 23rd! We are so excited!!!
**a disclaimer** This announcement is my blessing post for Day 129, but because I'm behind on blog posts I HAD to share it NOW!! So you will be seeing this Blessing again....but I never get tired of sharing how God ALWAYS provides for our needs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment