Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 137: My laundry line has doubled!

Until earlier this week my clothesline consisted of 2 lines.  During dry season that is plenty of space!  But in rainy season....when the power seems to be off more than it's on....two lines is NOT enough!

The problem:  During rainy season it can be rainy or cloudy and cool most days (4+ days a week).  Hard or impossible to dry clothes in those conditions.  Then on the days that it's sunny and warm we may or may not have power.  No power....no washing machine running.  So on days when we have both sunshine AND power I am washing clothes all day....but I am limited by how much line space I have.

The solution:  Scott and Benji doubled my clothesline!  I now have 4 wonderful lines to hang clothes on!




So Wednesday, when it was sunny and we had power...I was able to wash almost all my clothes (in the past 5 days I've been able to wash 2 loads of clothes).  YAY!!

So blessed to have clean clothes!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment