Last Wednesday (yep, March 21st....I've already admitted I'm behind on blog posts!! lol) I got to call my mom. I love to hear her voice and be able to chat uninterrupted for a little bit (not sharing her on the skype screen with the children! big grin).
As we were getting off I said, "Hey, mom, will you and your ladies pray that our power comes back on?" It had been off almost the whole day and it was 116° as we were talking (in case you're wondering...that's HOT!). Power had been off the night before and it was a long hot night and we REALLY needed a good night of rest. Of course mom said, "Sure!" and I knew she would pray.
That night as I read outloud to the kiddos and we prayed that power would come back on, I knew mom was praying too.
Around 10:00 pm our power came back on! Fans came back on! Coolness blew into our beds and we slept peacefully all night! Right before heading to bed I texted my mom to let her know that God had answered our prayers with a YES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment