Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 60: Miriam is WELL!!

Eeks!  I thought I posted an update about Miriam last week...at the end of one of my blessings posts.  But I went back to find it and it's not there.  oh dear!  

Thank you so much for praying for Mimi (Miriam).  She was very sick for so long.  Even when she began to improve it was such a slow process...she couldn't hold her head up, but she'd take a bottle, then she would sit upright more but still had such a weak cry and absolutely no "spunk."

Imagine my surprise when THIS is the girl I saw on Wednesday:


Miriam is a completely different baby!!  Full of smiles, drinking her bottle laying on her tummy and holding her head up!!  Thank you, Jesus!!  And thank you to all who prayed for her!!

1 comment:

  1. I put her picture on this rotating photo thing on my computer desktop so that whenever her picture came up I would remember to pray for her. I'd been forgetting to come back and check for an update, but saw this just now and joy filled my heart to the point where tears welled up in my eyes. Apparently, joy is liquid in my heart. I just want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to pray for her. Jesus is so good!

    ReplyDelete