Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 79: How many times can you say "Awww" in one blog post??

So what do we do on Mondays and Wednesdays when we go to Watoto? 

We play with babies....

Annie and Lonah.  Annie LOVES Lonah so much!!

I came inside looking for Garrett and Nate and found them shaking toys and playing with the littlest babies.  Such sweet boys!!


We feed babies....



We get spit up on (and we clean it up)....

Melissa could tell this precious one was about to get sick...and she was prepared!!

Annie didn't even freak out as Rose spit up on her.  She just hollered for someone to give her a blanket.  Also...notice James watching in awe??  Such a cutie!!  You'll see more pictures of him below!!


We tickle babies...



We love on babies....



We bathe babies....


We read to babies....

 

We play dress up (of course!)...


We change diapers....


We kiss on sweet baby necks...


We multi-task....

I love this picture of Garrett eating a snack while bouncing a fussy baby with his foot!!



Annie is holding Nelson, the one baby she can carry without any help!  She's such a big girl!!
And what are we blessed with???

sweet Zoe with the big smile!!  She is usually very serious, but when I say her name, "Zoe, Zoe, Zoe...." she breaks out in this HUGE grin!

Oh I love this sweet baby James!  He's always so pleasant and cheerful!

This is Jacob.  His twin brother is Isaac!

This little darling is Dorcas.  I love this hot pink on her!!

Laura took this picture of Nelson.  He's her baby.  Isn't he just absolutely precious!!
James 1:27a
Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress...

2 comments:

  1. I have officially adopted this post. Love love love babies! Very jealous but very happy for you guys! Everyone's helping out so well. Benji's even braving the diapers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aaawwwwed so many times, you wouldn't believe it! I even aaawwwed at the spit up!

    ReplyDelete