Friday, February 24, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 54: A simple supper

I've mentioned that we have a stomach bug going through our family.  It's hard to eat...or fix things to eat...when you're watching people "fall" and wondering who's going to be next. 

Also, I've had a hard time deciding on meals to eat lately...well, since we moved to Uganda.  :) So tonight I had actually planned a yummy beefy noodle casserole for dinner.  But, honestly, you gotta think about seeing that food later...do you really want to??  We all decided the answer was "no."

So then began the struggle:  what to feed those who WERE hungry?  Scott to the rescue!!  He suggested rolexs.  No, not the watch. lol  I wrote about rolexs here.  It's kind of like burrito...an omelet rolled up in a chapati. So yummy!!  And easy to fix.  And since we haven't had them since we moved to Gulu, it was almost like a new meal!!  So blessed!

photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment