I am writing today to ask for prayer for a sweet little girl, Miriam (we call her Mimi). She's one of the babies at Watoto....and she's very sick. They aren't exactly sure what's wrong. She's running fever and is lethargic. She won't eat and every time they try to feed her she's throws up. They have tested her for malaria and drew blood to check for other illnesses. I'm not "medical"...so I'm not sure EXACTLY what they've done. But I know they are trying to figure out what's going on in her little body.
![]() |
| Even though we aren't taking pictures for the first couple of weeks that we volunteer, I had Melissa snap one picture of sweet Mimi, so you can see who we're asking you to pray for. |
I am blessed because I know that as I put this need out there, God's people AROUND THE WORLD can join together to lift this little girl up to His throne. Will you please pray for healing? For wisdom for the doctors and nurses? For continued patience for the mamas at Watoto who are loving on her?
We won't be volunteering again until Monday, but I went in today to check on her. There's been no change since yesterday. I will probably call or go back and check over the weekend, and will update if I do. Thank you so much for your prayers for this precious baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment