I don't always remember to check my emails every day.
Last week I got an email about a friend who has signed up to be a monthly supporter. woo hoo!!! Thank you!! Guess how much she's giving towards God's work in Uganda each month? $5! Guess how much that blesses our family? MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!!
![]() |
| photo credit |
I used to think that if I couldn't give $50 or $100 each month then I wasn't really helping. So, instead, I gave nothing.
Now don't get me wrong....we are TOTALLY thankful and blessed by those who have committed to give us more each month!! THANK YOU!! But I don't want Satan tricking anyone else into thinking they have to give $100 each month for it to be a blessing to our family....or for it to further God's work here in Gulu.
And God is working! It's amazing! Scott is working on a blog post about the work he's involved in. I'm excited to begin praying with people at the hospital on Thursdays. And I'm meeting with the house manager of the babies home on Monday.
So, would you pray about blessing our family by being a monthly supporter? Any amount would be AMAZING!! Just click on the orange button on the top left side of our blog and signing up is super easy!! We are listed as "Suubi Family" so be sure to mark your donation in the correct box (or write it on the memo line of your check).
Thank you so much!! And a public thank you to my friend who is giving $5 each month and to EVERYONE who supports us each month (or with one-time gifts!!) THANK YOU!!
![]() |
| photo credit |


Brought Nancy back a Watoto necklace and we cranked a Watoto CD on the way back from the airport. Hope you guys are able to work with them!
ReplyDelete