So what do you do when your power has been out for most of the past 4 days? When your computers aren't charged? When there's no gas for the generator?
You spend time talking and hanging out with your kiddos!! wow...power should DEFINITELY be out on a regular basis (no worries about that, it will be!)
We spent the afternoon sitting under our favorite tree asking trivia questions to see how much we know about each other. There were questions like:
Which would I rather have...a milkshake or ice cream?
Who is my favorite singer?
Would I rather go camping or shopping?
If I could go one place in the world where would I go?
What do I want to be when I grow up?
It was lots of fun! And I'm happy to report that I know my kiddos QUITE well!!

LOL!! Just saw your blogpost after writing one about the exact same thing! Well, not about the trivia game, but about the fun we get up to with the power out! Mine won't be posted til tomorrow though!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys, hope we can gaze at the stars together again sometime soon xx