We've gone through 3 mac chargers since we moved to Uganda. One was my fault (chargers and glasses of water aren't good together! who knew?). Our latest mac charger died about 2 weeks ago. Luckily we have a girl living with us and we used her charger while she was gone each day. We did that for about 3 days, but it wasn't the easiest thing...because we use our mac for EVERYTHING!! So we constantly needed to charge it.
I asked Jenna (she's living with us right now) if she knew of anyone coming over to Uganda soon that could bring a charger. She sent a quick email to someone and told me the next day that it was cool for me to send it to a lady named Penny at a church in Oregon.
![]() |
| photo credit |
It got to Penny on Wednesday.
Wednesday night Jenna asked if I'd sent Penny an email letting her know the mac charger was from me and who it needed to go to. oops....I thought she had!
So on Thursday I emailed Penny and that night (my time) she emailed back that she was so glad I let her know details, because she didn't know what to do with the charger...it was just sitting on her desk!!
On Friday she let Wes (the guy who was coming over) know about the charger and he came and got it.
And on Saturday he left for Uganda.
whew....I ALMOST didn't get my charger.
See, God cares about the little things!! Thank you, Lord!!
And now our mac can stay charged! [grin]
New to the blog? wondering why I count? Read about it here.

No comments:
Post a Comment