Sunday, June 17, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 160: Imagination

Last week was a fort week.  A town week.  An imagination week.  A Duggars week.  So is this week.  


I love it!


I love watching my kids build forts.  And play store.  I love watching them use blocks to play Duggars (one block for each Duggar child!).  Or set up Angry Birds designs with blocks.

I love that my older kids will still play and use their imaginations with their younger siblings.  I love that when we go to visit friends, they all play and use their imaginations together!


Here's a picture of Annie playing librarian!!

I need to do a better a job of taking pictures of the kiddos and all the fun things they do and build!  I promise to do a better job!  Also, Melissa and I are now on Instagram!  She is listed as Sillajo and I am Suubimom.   Be sure to find us there!!


Wondering why I count??  Read about it here...



No comments:

Post a Comment