Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 157: Duggar dvds

I'm not a big TV or movie kind of gal.  I rarely watch TV.  but....

I'm not ashamed to admit it....I love the Duggars!!  I love their dvds.  I own them all!!  I love their books. I've read them several times!   I even have a coffee mug:

photo credit
I love their values.  I am encouraged by their parenting methods.  I love their sincere hearts for Jesus. I love the closeness of their family.

I love for my children to watch the Duggar dvds.  I love to watch them together!  I know that there's never a need to fear that something negative will come on....or that someone will have bad dreams after watching the Duggars....or anything bad at all  I just love it!
All the kiddos enjoying an episode of 19 Kids and Counting.  You might even catch Benji watching it sometimes...although he definitely prefers Top Gear!

It's kind of bittersweet when I'm in another room...or looking away from the computer...and I suddenly hear my dad's voice.  He was Josie's doctor and he's featured on several of the episodes. The kiddos all cheer when they see GrandDaddy on the screen!

photo credit




We're all super excited because in our next care package from GrandKate, we are getting the latest season of 19 Kids and Counting!  woo hoo!!

photo credit

So thankful for this good wholesome TV show that we can watch as a family.  One that encourages us, builds us up in the Lord, and emphasizes family togetherness.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment