Sunday, June 17, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 161: A hurricane-like rainstorm

Last Saturday (a week ago yesterday) I made a fun memory with my kiddos.  It really looked like rain...but we decided to venture out anyway.  We needed to renew our internet (we have to pay to renew it each month) and we had ordered pizza that we needed to pick up.


The wind was blowing so much.  Dust was every where.  If we had been in Texas I would have been worried about a tornado!


photo credit
Having fun with pic collage on my phone!  Click on the picture to enlarge it.
While I was in the internet store paying it started to rain HARD!!!  The kids were laughing at me from in the car because it was raining so much.  I totally amazed all the Ugandans around me as I ran across the sidewalk...in the pouring rain with no umbrella....and jumped in my car.  The kids and I started laughing at once!!


We drove through the pouring rain (the streets were EMPTY by this point) to the pizza place and then sat in the car for at least 10 minutes waiting for the rain to let up.


Good times!
Fun memories!
Laughing together!


Why I count....

No comments:

Post a Comment