Monday, January 9, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 9: Mosquito Nets

I am so thankful we all have mosquito nets!  In Kampala we had mosquitoes...some....but NOTHING like here in Gulu!  Even with fans going we still have mosquitoes buzzing around our rooms.  In Kampala, the kids would sometimes sleep with their nets up, and Scott and I didn't even HAVE a net on our bed.  Not so here in Gulu!!  As of today, we ALL have nets.  Bye bye bug bites (which will hopefully mean NO ONE gets malaria!).

This is the boys' room.  Benji has the single bed,  Nate is on the top bunk, and Garrett is on the bottom bunk.

Here's the girls' room.  Melissa is in the single bed, Laura is on the top bunk, and Annie is on the bottom.
Also be sure to check out our new family photo!  It's at the top of our sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. Swat! Swat!! Praying no malaria (again) for you guys.

    LOVE the baby picture ornaments. Wish I'd thought to do that...

    I'm hoping to do this Joy Dare thing right along with you. (We'll see how it goes.) Got my catch-up post done today. :) I'm finding I'm slower than I used to be with blogging/reading/posting, etc. Having trouble for some reason.

    Love y'all!! (Great family pic BTW!)

    ReplyDelete