Have you read about Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare 2012? As part of my intentional thankfulness for 2012 I am posting my Joy Dares each day on Facebook. So be sure to subscribe to my updates if you'd like to read those, too!! Why don't you join me...count your blessings each day and let's find the JOY that comes with intentional thankfulness!!
Monday, January 16, 2012
Blessings 365: Day 16: A boy and his puppy
This is the scene that greeted me this morning as I came in from starting breakfast:
Severus had already been awake for awhile so he was ready for a nap and Garrett was tired from just crawling out of bed...so they decided to take a little nap together. A little bit of blessing to start my day!
Have you read about Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare 2012? As part of my intentional thankfulness for 2012 I am posting my Joy Dares each day on Facebook. So be sure to subscribe to my updates if you'd like to read those, too!! Why don't you join me...count your blessings each day and let's find the JOY that comes with intentional thankfulness!!
Have you read about Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare 2012? As part of my intentional thankfulness for 2012 I am posting my Joy Dares each day on Facebook. So be sure to subscribe to my updates if you'd like to read those, too!! Why don't you join me...count your blessings each day and let's find the JOY that comes with intentional thankfulness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment