Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 20: A little girl with a heart for Jesus


Annie loves Jesus!  She is committed to reading His Word each day...more specifically, each morning.  I snapped this picture of her reading her Jesus Storybook Bible last week. I am blessed and encouraged by her to be sure to spend time with Jesus each morning!  If not, she'll remind me...I guarantee it!

**I'm sorry for not posting my Blessings posts lately.  We have honestly had no power for most of the week.  And when it DOES come on, I'm the last one to get on the computer (we have 4 computers....actually 3 right now b/c Melissa's battery is messed up...and 5 people who want to check facebook and emails during the short intervals of power.  So that means that mommy doesn't update the blog!)  I have been counting my Blessings each day and keeping up with my Joy Dare challenge...just not posting it!  Hopefully over the weekend I'll be able to play a little bloggy catch up!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment