SpongeBob?
Seriously??
A blessing??
Yes. As crazy as it sounds...my blessing today was SpongeBob! We went to play at a friends' house and they let us borrow a SpongeBob dvd.
I was making supper that night and my ears perked up as I heard the SpongeBob theme song. After over a year of no SpongeBob - the theme song was music to my ears! It just reminded me of home in America.
Then as I began to hear Nate laugh his hearty from-the-belly laugh, I realized the only reason I really like SpongeBob....because of how it makes my kiddos laugh! And I LOVE to hear them laugh!
I was making supper that night and my ears perked up as I heard the SpongeBob theme song. After over a year of no SpongeBob - the theme song was music to my ears! It just reminded me of home in America.
Then as I began to hear Nate laugh his hearty from-the-belly laugh, I realized the only reason I really like SpongeBob....because of how it makes my kiddos laugh! And I LOVE to hear them laugh!

"Rabbi, Is there a proper blessing for the SpongeBob?"
ReplyDelete"...May the LORD bless and keep the SpongeBob.... far away from us!"
;^P Just a little Fiddler on the Roof humor for you. So glad you found a blessing in that absurd little sea creature.