Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 273: Kabalega Diner

Today we drove from Gulu to Kampala to begin our journey back to America for a few months!

The kids were feeling pretty car sick and we needed to go to the bathroom. It's about a 5 hour drive. You need to understand that it takes a BRAVE soul to go to the bathroom at a Ugandan fuel station. They are nasty squatty potties. Yuck. When we moved from Kampala to Gulu we held it for 9 hours....

I remembered that friends had told us about a nice restaurant with American bathrooms midway between Gulu and Kampala, but I wasn't sure where it was. Scott said he would try to find it...and he did!!

Kabalega Diner.

I highly recommend it. American toilets. Yummy chips (french fries). Ice cold water. Such a blessing!!

The rest of our trip was fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. As you're heading to Kampala from Gulu, it's on the right...about half way there. I'll ask Scott if he can give any better directions than that! lol

    ReplyDelete