Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 250: Shampoo and conditioner

About 3 weeks ago I got a facebook message from a friend that she had a team coming over and they had plenty of room to bring things for others here in Gulu.  She wondered if we needed anything.

Well, we head back to the States in just a few weeks...so there's not much we need, right?  Right.  

Except for one thing:  decent shampoo and conditioner.  Does that count as one thing?  or technically two?  I'm not really sure!!
photo credit
Now let me say, we can get decent shampoo and conditioner here in Gulu.  But it's around $12 for a small bottle.  The kind I ordered was $5 for a huge bottle.  Or we can get cheap shampoo and conditioner that doesn't really leave your hair feeling clean (kind of a no-brainer decision!).

The team just got to Gulu and I ran to my friends house to get our order.  Let me just tell ya the happy dance that everyone was dancing when I walked in and showed them our "goods."  It doesn't take much to make them happy anymore!!  lol!!


No comments:

Post a Comment