Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 234: My sweet baby at Watoto

This is a hard post to write.  

I fell in love with a sweet baby at Watoto.  I love all my babies at Watoto....but this one was different.  She stole my heart.  She had been found near the sewage plant here in Gulu.  The social workers at Watoto were investigating her story and trying to find extended family.  But for the time being this sweet little angel was mine every Monday and Wednesday from 3-5 pm for about a month.  

I love her precious pixie ears!
We had to miss 3 times at Watoto because of sickness and car trouble.

And when we came back, she was gone.

The social workers had found an auntie for her to live with.  

I'm supposed to be happy.  And I am.

She needs to be with her family....so much better than an orphanage.

But I was also sad.  Heartbroken.





No comments:

Post a Comment