I hate hate hate going to the big market for just one thing. So as I drove the kiddos home I looked all around for someone selling bananas. nothing. We drove past the hospital where ladies sell bananas and we saw some, but there were a bunch of police officers all out front (never a good sign, so we didn't stop!).
I told Laura we would drive one time through town (4-5 streets) and try to find someone. As we were on the last street about to make the last turn I prayed out loud, "Lord, I know this is something very little, but you care about little things....could we PLEASE find bananas! I DON'T want to have to go back to the hospital!"
As we rounded the corner there were some ladies sitting on the left-hand side of the road and guess what they were selling??
bananas
No comments:
Post a Comment