Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blessings 365: Day 90: Katelyn and Josh

Last Friday Katelyn and Josh turned 22.  It's hard to believe that was their 2nd birthday that we've celebrated in Uganda.  wow!!!



I am so thankful for them!!  Thankful for how God has used them in my life....  Thankful that I have the privilege of being their mom!


It's been a hard year.  It's hard to be so far away!!  It's hard to not see them every day, talk to them in person, be there to answer questions and counsel them as they are making grown-up decisions.  BUT I am VERY thankful for skype, facebook, and inexpensive phone calls so that I can be their long-distance mom. :)

I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to getting off that plane in America in October and hugging then for a very long time.....

I'll love you forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment