
We learned something in Perspectives...the 2nd week, actually...that changed our world! We do what we do TO BRING GOD GLORY. He deserves the glory of the nations. We don't go to serve the orphans. We don't go because they need us. We don't go because we love Africa and have a heart for Uganda. We go because God deserves the glory from Uganda. That in ALL things He may be praised. That little thought totally changes your line of thinking, ya know?!?
I think it applies to life in America too. Why do I wash these dishes? Why do I read that story book? Why do I tell my children about Jesus or read to them from the Bible? Because God deserves glory from my children. And from me.
Speaking of Perspectives...I can not recommend it HIGHLY enough. I believe every believer and every pastor should take Perspectives. It is life changing. God is a missionary God. You can see that beginning in Genesis. Because we want to be like Him...and glorify Him with our lives...missions should be on our hearts, too.
can i get an amen! go get God some glory in Uganda
ReplyDeleteWow. Preach on, my friend!!
ReplyDelete