Saturday, June 26, 2010

Let the waters rise

You know how you can hear a song a million times but not really LISTEN to it? That was my experience with "Let the Waters Rise" by Mikeschair. It was Laura's favorite song for a long time so every time it came on K-Love we blasted it and even sang along. But the other day...right when I needed it most....I really listened to the words. God knew it was just what I needed as my own Red Sea gets closer and closer. In fact, I've found myself singing the words, even when I wake up in the middle of the night.

There's a raging sea
Right in front of me.
Wants to pull me in
Bring me to my knees.

Let the waters rise,
If You want them to.
I will follow You.
I will follow You.

To see the video on YouTube, click on the play arrow then double click on the video and it will open in a new window.

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my faves, too! Laura has great taste! :) Follow right on!!!! Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete