This week my Capture Gratitude list focuses mainly on my children. I am so thankful for them. While the pictures are only of my children living with us in Uganda....I am so very very thankful for my adult children still living in America. God used them to change me in so many ways. He blessed me with them right when He knew I needed them. I'm a so proud of them. I love, love, love them and miss them so very much!!

Thanks to Mandie for reminding us to look for ways to be thankful in EVERYTHING!!
18. Melissa working hard on her new photography blog...Silla Jo Photography. Be sure to check it out!!

19. Garrett and Nate love to climb the wall and look out at big trucks going up our road! This picture is only of Garrett...but I'll include one of both of them next week! Nate is sick right now and hasn't felt like climbing the wall much this week! :(

20. Sweet messages painted with water by Annie!

21. Brothers playing together.


22. Daddy and the boys having fun with the Tony Stewart computer game Kay Kay sent us! THANKS!

23. Brothers playing with sisters. Annie and Garrett love swinging when we visit our friends.

24. A sweet little reader looking over books we've read together. We traded a stack of books with the Gordons. New books for them, new books for us! FUN FUN!
25. A sweet big-girl reader...enjoying a book on mama's Kindle. And I'm *so* thankful for the Kindle....thanks to my mom and Kathy!
26. As promised, my weekly sky pictures!! Love love the sky here in Uganda!


And a *bonus* gift to give thanks for!!
27. As of Saturday, September 24, we have RUNNING WATER!! Thank you, Jesus!

Be sure to check out Mandie's Capture Gratitude list and link up with your own pictures of thankfulness!! Next week I'll try to post closer to Monday! We've been without power most of the week and when I *did* have internet time I was working on a post about a slight "problem" we have!

Wow! Thank you for reminding us to name all that we are thankful for. You blog is touching my life and the life of my children here in Misouri. We now have Thankful Thursday.
ReplyDelete