Why is it that Annie slept until 9:15 yesterday morning...and this morning decided she likes 6:15 better? I hate not waking up happy and cheerful. Now I have to work on good mood recovery.
That reminds me of a really good blog post I read somewhere (sorry, I forget where I read it). Gonna type it out as a reminder to myself:
Just like a military leader we have to remember to keep up the morale of the troops. It is so true that if Mama isn't happy, then no one is happy. So, Mama must stay happy. No matter what.
Happiness does not come from outside circumstances. It comes from inside peace. It is our choice whether we "give in" to a bad day or just make a "spiritual restart" and CHOOSE to have a good day regardless of how it started. Remember, Mama sets the tone in the home. What kind of tone will you set today? It is your choice.
So I'm off for a spiritual restart!
No comments:
Post a Comment