Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bible in 90 Days


So it's officially March 31. I'm supposed to be finishing my Bible in 90 Days. I haven't posted about it here in a while. That's because somewhere around Isaiah and Jeremiah I got behind. I had a "mini crisis" in my life and instead of throwing myself into God's Word for comfort and strength....I put my Bible down. I'm ashamed to admit it, but it's true.

So am I giving up? Quitting? Going back to "hit and miss" Bible reading? No way!! Katelyn has been such an encouragement to me! She started the Bible in 90 Days on February 1. She's scheduled to be done April 30th. So my new plan is to keep reading and finish with her at the end of April. Ü

So how are you doing in your Bible reading? Maybe you're not reading through in 90 Days....but are you consistently spending time in God's Word?

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! Even reading the Bible in a year is still an accomplishment. It is still taking in the Word of God, and that is the whole point! Good for you, keep going!
    I am following you on Google Friend Connect, because I am so looking forward to hearing about your adventures preparing to go to Africa, and once you're there too. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that yall are doing this together! :)

    I'm constantly praying for aunt lissa! for real. And for katie and megan, and aunt lissa's husband.

    Love you all so much!
    ~Danae :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are keeping it up!! I was beginning to wonder where you were.. and I am happy to read that you are still reading along. :) Keep me posted as to when you finish. :) I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete