Saturday, January 30, 2010

blogging.....

I was talking to a friend the other night about blogging. I was telling her how I don't post much b/c I don't think anyone would want to read things I have to say, it seems boring. She encouraged me to just journal. Not to write like someone is reading, but to journal about things I don't want to forget! Thanks, Lori, for the good advice. I promise to try and follow it.

Tomorrow I'm gonna write about our snow days!

3 comments:

  1. I've added your blog in my reader. Looking forward to following your family to Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know! I'm supposed to be blogging! It's been a crazy week. Scott ended up having to make a "run" up to Batesville and Jonesboro. Then yesterday we had Laura at a birthday party, Melissa at play practice, and Annie at the dr. all at the same time. looney tunes.....
    Anyway, hope to blog later today, i promise!!

    ReplyDelete