I've spent the last few weeks praying about the direction God wants this blog to go in 2013 (yes, I do realize we're almost halfway through 2013!!). I really feel like I've had an answer...and will write about that tomorrow! But for today, I would like to take 1 post and finish up my Blessings posts from 2012.
Counting my blessings each day REALLY changed my life. Even on days that I didn't blog, I was still counting my blessings. If you haven't read One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp...I HIGHLY recommend it!
I got "hung up" on posting 1 blog post in November...I REALLY wanted to add a specific picture of my grandfather to the post. Then came Thanksgiving and Christmas...then time to head back to Uganda. whew!! So even though I was counting blessings, I didn't blog about them. Since this blog is not just to keep others informed about our life, it's also my "memory book"....I feel compelled to finish counting my blessings from 2012! Thanks for understanding!!
Off to complete the final Blessings post and then stay tuned TOMORROW to find out about how I'm blogging for the rest of the year (and maybe longer!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment