During our last week there...as we were packing and planning for AR....Nate got sick and threw up on our comforter. Scott had to take it to the laundromat because it's for a king size bed. He put his dollar into the bill changer to get coins for the machine and got out several quarters and a Ugandan shilling. Yes, you read that right, a Ugandan shilling.

Isn't God amazing!?! It was like He was saying to us, "I know you love OKC and I've had you here for a season...but I've called you to Uganda."
So to Uganda we go. We leave January 11th at 1:50 pm. Thank you for your prayers as we finalize things here in the States and pack up our family. If you feel called to support us financially, please click on our family picture at the top left side of the blog.
That is so neat--just like the Lord!
ReplyDeleteWow, I can not believe you will be arriving so soon.
It seems like yesterday that we were talking on-line about your hearts desire to be here.
Can not wait to meet in person.
Do email when you get a chance.
transformedfromglory2glory at gmail dot com
Blessings,
S