You know those days when you can see a storm coming on the horizon? All day you kind of watch it forming. You hear the thunder rumbling far far away. It kind of affects you all day...changes your mood.
That's where I'm at right now. And I've been here a good 2 weeks. A storm is on my horizon. I'm preparing for it. I'm praying about it. I'm already praying about finding the blessing in it.
But it still affects me.
I can't help it.
It makes me not feel like sitting and blogging. It makes it hard to search for unseen and unspoken blessings. It makes me turn a little inward (that's how I handle difficult times...I pull family a little closer and close other things out {including blogging, I'm learning}.
Thanks for your prayers.
And I promise to blog again soon.
I continue to count my blessings....to myself for a little while longer!
It's okay Suubi Mama. I do the same thing. Sometimes I just get a little out of sync for a time and can't seem to blog for awhile. Sometimes other responsibilities pull harder or maybe I just can't seem to find the words or time or I am just plain worn out! I'll take time to say a prayer for you and check in another day. :-) Blessings, my friend!
ReplyDelete