I love being able to read books to the children here in Uganda...whether at school or here at our home. We brought several of our favorite board books (as well as a bunch of other fun books to read). One book that ALL the children LOVE is Jesus is With Me by Debby Anderson. It's so fun to read/sing it to the children at school and have them all join in at the end of each page..."Jesus is with me!" If you haven't read it...you should!! I want the children I'm working with to remember that Jesus is always with them. Where ever they go...whatever situations they might face. After I read the book we always talk about what it means to have Jesus with us. We've been friends with the Anderson family for over 15 years. We are so thankful for their friendship and their prayers and support of our family. We are so excited to be able to introduce Debby Anderson books to as many children as possible all over the world! Here are some pictures of Solomon (Mama Benna's son who we call "Kingy") enjoying Jesus is With Me.

We have this book too and my baby loves to read it with me!
ReplyDelete